Tuesday 4 August 2015

Jack and the beanstalk (the real story!)


Jack and the beanstalk the real story!!!

Once upon a time ,whoa, whoa, WHOA, gobble, gobble yum, yum 
oh silly story tellers always give me the wrong beginning, even though 
I don't know how to!!! So silly book writers have no idea what the real story 
is,  I can tell you , oh I forgot  to explain my self my name is Fi Figh Fo Thum von 
Giant. I live at 555 Giant bean stalk Rd, yes, up here there is a village. Up here there is everything you need for free. So one day (to be precise, 20 years ago) I brought a goose who's eggs were solid gold! It cost me a fortune, one whole coin! Oh, how I treasured that goose, but one day a spoiled little rich boy, soooo spoilt, he got everything he wanted. So one day the retched boy came up and he 
tried to steal it he tried to but ... I ate him I know but  how would you feel if some one stole your TV!
Still lesson learnt never steal some body's golden goose!!! So happy years passed and I never left bean stalk road or I'll be killed and every one lived happly ever after the end ( oh I don't want to leave you hanging I never die.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment