Sunday 26 July 2015

the whale journey. by Tiffany cocks

One day Sasha the humpback whale and I (Tiffany). Were going to the South Pacific but right now we we're in Antarctica we have just fulled up our tummys to go. We were so tired because we just got to Cook Strait, while we were in whale town, we saw my cousins Tila and Jamie their mum made us
sea-weed pie, it was delicious! Suddenly we heard someone scream "great white shark!" Me and Sasha swam away from whale town. "Sasha, quickly, a whale's coming!" we just got away from the shark. We found a cave to sleep in. The next day, we finally made it to the middle of our journey. "hopefully we don't see anymore sharks!" "Tiffany, I'm so hungry" "don't worry. I'm sure there's some food here somewhere!"As I was looking I saw a really bright light "Sasha" "what?" "we are here... finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment